NARCOSIS Walkthrough Part 1 This is Narcosis Walkthrough Gameplay that covers the FULL GAME of Narcosis with No Commentary.
Code Provided by Developer
Review (In Progress)
Narcosis is an entertaining horror game with minor faults that hold back its full potential.
– A very well done atmosphere. This game is at its absolute zenith when it’s just you and the cold abyss of the ocean to keep you company. Narcosis does isolation extremely well. Wandering around the ocean with nothing but the glow of suits light is genuinely empty feeling (in a good way).
– Solid atmosphere that manages to keep the tone of isolation prevalent throughout the entire game.
– Pleasant visuals for the environments. Again, this game is at its best when it’s just you exploring the emptiness of being stuck under the thrashing waves of the sea. The environments while doing this exploring are very well crafted and a personal highlight for me.
– Some of the puzzles are well done and require you to scan the environment for clues while still having to manage your oxygen supplies.
– Well done story. While not overly complex, I found Narcosis to have a very well executed narrative. You’re really thrown for a loop by this game’s narrative.
– Enemies are a bit lacking. Personally, never thought the giant crabs were all that terrifying. Horror definitely comes from the atmosphere and story over.
– Plot was a bit predictable. I don’t think this point hampered the overall quality of the main storyline too much. I just personally found the story a bit predictable in some areas.
– Not much re-playability.
– AI sometimes doesn’t act correctly in some areas.