Follow our video guide on how to bypass iCloud activation lock on iPhone 7 Plus, 7, 6S, SE, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4 or all iPad models running iOS 10.3.2, iOS 11, 11.2, 10.2.1, 9.3.5 or below https://www.unlockboot.com/bypass-icloud-activation-lock-ios-8-1-3-9-3-5-ios-10-2/
This is a DNS method to bypass iCloud activation lock on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch on the latest iOS 11, 11.2, 10.3.2, 10.3.1, 10.3, 10.2.1, 10.2, 9.3.5, 7.1.2 or lower iOS version by adding a DNS ip to your WiFi connection.
Steps to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on your Device
1. Click on the Home button and tap Start Over.
2. If you are already connected to a WiFI network – tap on the (i) icon and tap Forget this Network.
3. Click on the Home button and again tap on the Start Over option.
4. Select your Language an Region.
5. Now select your WiFi network and add this DNS IP address: 188.8.131.52
6. Tap back and enter the your wifi password.
7. When you see the It will take few moments to activate the device – tap back.
8. The captivate portal will be opened after few seconds.
Working DNS Servers:
USA: 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11
Europe: 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124
If you lost or forgot your iCloud password, we recommend you to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRgBsvyZ2-M
If you own a jailbroken device, then you can use this method to remove iCloud account from your iPhone or iPad using iFile https://www.unlockboot.com/delete-icloud-account-without-password-from-iphone/
Follow UnlockBoot on:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UBfans
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/UnlockBoot
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+UnlockbootCom
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc1aIWSn-Dp6itI8wefY2iQ?sub_confirmation=1
For more Apple news & Updates visit https://www.unlockboot.com/