I’ve had a lot of requests for guides to gearing up characters in Path of Exile so in today’s video I show off how I know when I need new gear and then how I go about acquiring it. Later on I may make some videos about what stats to look for on certain gear pieces but this is a good starting point and hopefully it will give you guys some ideas on how to progress your gear while levelling in PoE.
– Save Chaos Orbs & Above to trade or craft end game gear.
– Check item level by picking up item and typing /itemlevel in chat.
– Update your gear every 5 levels if possible.
– Keep an eye out for whites with good links/sockets when you know you need something.
– Don’t use magic items for too long, use rares!
– Alchemy are great for crafting while levelling as you will be replacing rares pretty often but you still need them.
– Levelling up refreshes the vendor stock and gives you new options of white gear to craft with.
– Don’t be afraid to spend currency in HC mode.
I’m trying to build a new PC so I can record a lot better videos and so that I can also try to stream! If you’d like to donate to My Build-a-PC Fund you can use this email in Paypal: [email protected] (Paypal mark as gift) Even a few cents helps as we run our budget very precisely so I can do this full time. I appreciate any support! :’D
~~ Thank you AznQueen for donating recently! I’m getting closer to a new PC!! ~~
You can connect with me and find out when I upload new content in the following places:
Twitter → http://twitter.com/ziggydstarcraft
Homepage → http://rlhighscore.com
Alternate Channel → http://youtube.com/rlziggyd